Tuesday 10 January 2023

Bella Ramsey hilariously describes her interactions with 'Game of Thrones' fans

A young woman in a suit sits on a talk show chair smiling.

Turns out IRL Bella Ramsey is just as amusing as the Game of Thrones character that first made her famous.

Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in the clip above, Ramsey speaks about her new show The Last of Us, how odd it is seeing her face on billboards around Hollywood, and – entertainingly – the interaction she always has with Game of Thrones fans.

"People like to ask me what I thought of the ending. And I ask them back, 'What did you think of it?'" she says in the clip. "I just let them either hate on it or talk about how great it was — mostly hate on the ending for like 10 minutes, and then I just sit there and listen and then say, 'Goodbye, nice to meet you,' and then that's it."

And as for Ramsey's own thoughts on the ending? "Generally the consensus is that it wasn't great, but I mean it seemed fine to me."




via Tech News Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment